• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v15 - Scheduled Backup notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.watts

Reaction score
While it is running fine.. where can I tell it to NOT send notifications about the backups? Even better.. how about if the scheduled backup fails to run.. notify me.. ??

Feature request, perhaps?

ian.watts said:
While it is running fine.. where can I tell it to NOT send notifications about the backups? Even better.. how about if the scheduled backup fails to run.. notify me.. ??

Feature request, perhaps?

No no no, this is not a feature request. It's something 3CX put in on SP1 but they decided to give users no choice over it. It's a bug and they need to fix it. They just need to add a parameter into their Email settings page that users can tick/untick.

+1 This is annoying. There's no way to prevent it other than block it at the email server or on the client. I don't care about successful backups. I care if there's a problem!

Reactions: dab
Successful backup is indication that PBX is alive and working, otherwise not getting emails could mean also the PBX or server crashed and not running.

+1 This is annoying. There's no way to prevent it other than block it at the email server or on the client. I don't care about successful backups. I care if there's a problem!

+1. Same for "Public IP address changed", others may require this information, I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.