v15 SP2 BLF issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jrjohnson, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrjohnson

I upgraded my 3CX PBX yesterday to v15 SP2, running on a Windows server and using Yealink T19P, T42G and T46G phones. Ever since the update, all my BLF lights are out. I can't seem to see the presence of any other on any of my phones now. I can still use them to make calls to the extensions, but I really need the BLF status to work.

Is there anyone else having this problem?

Restarted the services, the server, the phones, and set a couple back to factory default and reapplied templates with no effect yet.

2. CBUTLER

I had this issue with my cisco phones during each upgrade. The phones IP addresses were being added to the IP ban list and causing all our BLF fields to be orange (plus the phones were not registering). From the dashboard, under PBX Status, click on Blacklisted IPs and see if they are showing as blacklisted.

3. jrjohnson

Nothing unusual there either. From the 3CX softphone I can see BLF/presence just fine. It's only the physical phones that have this problem. All calls, speed dials, parking and other function work just fine. It's just the BLF status LEDs that are an issue.

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

It's not a bug. If you are using a 3CXPBX License it is intended to be like that.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Bluetrix

What do you mean by that? This is only an issue of the Free Version?

6. jrjohnson

That seems to be the case from what I've been looking at. Since SP2 was released, a few functions that were previously available in the free edition are now only available in a paid license. I understand the WHY, everyone needs to make money. I would however hope that someone would make this information a bit more easily accessible.

7. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

If I recall BLF was not always part of the free offering. I found a brochure from a prior release and BLF status was not listed under "FREE".
    So my guess is it was "ON By Accident"... But it would be nice to know these changes are made.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.