Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V15 tapi driver [solved]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mdages, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdages

The tapi drivers from version 14 seems not to work anymore with the new V15 system. The whole previous 3CXPlugins seems obsolete, because of some new integration features in 3CXPhone 15.
    I can't find any new tapi driver which works with V15.

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Re: V15 tapi driver

Can you give us team-viewer for this send me a pm. I tried it with new V15 client and Plugins V14 (Tapi) and it works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

This is fixed, basically problem was resolved after we restarted the machine.
    We could not access >Control Panel> Phones and Modem completely not due to Plugins or 3CX itself.
    After a restart of the machine and installed Plugins everything started to work normally.

Let me know if it resolves for you the other machine doing this approach.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mdages

Hi Michael,

thanks for your support.
    I tried on some other machines and got Tapi running again, but only with the 3CXPlugins_15.0.912.530.exe you leaved on my computer not with the v14 installation file from official 3CX download area.

regards
    Markus

5. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Thanks, but if you uninstall plugins 15 and will reinstall v14 plugins will be the same as nothing changed in that area.
    I just gave you this version as very soon we will upload new version of plugins :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.