Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V15 template handset/handfree volume gain

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cspec, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cspec

I am trying to hunt down the last issue we are having with 3CX v15. All of my user are complaining that the recipient of a phone call can hear a lot of background noise and also the caller breathing. We are on Yealink T42, T46 and T48 all with updated firmware.

i fixed the issue by going into the phone UI itself and changing the following lines:
    voice.handfree_send =0
    voice.handset_send =0
    voice.headset_send =0

This seems to have fixed the issue across the board.

Now my issue is that we use templates throughout the entire company, 100+ users. I added those three lines into my template because in the v15 templates, it's not there. When I reprovision a phone with the new template, those three settings do not change in the phone. I have added it in the same spot under the Voice header in the template from referring back to the old template and still do not see any change.

Am I missing something somewhere or does it need to be in a different location on the template? Any help would be aprreciated.

2. cspec

I found my solution if anyone else is having this problem.

Lines had to be added under the Phone Features Header between call waiting and intercom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.