v15 where is private phonebook stored

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dab, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dab

dab

Can someone tell me where the private phonebook is stored and how I can deploy the private phonebook to a Yealink T48G? It's working fine on 3CXPhone on Windows and Android but not on Deskphone.
    Thanks in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @dab

the personal phonebook of a 3CX client is stored in the 3CX server database but can not be deployed on an IP phone. It is specifically for the 3cx clients

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

http://%webserver_IP%/provisioning/%PROVFOLDER%/yealink_phonebook.xml
    C:\programdata\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\%PROVFOLDER%/yealink_phonebook.xml

Login to Phone, Directory Tab, Remote Phone Book
    Set the URL here and an update interval in seconds. I have mine set to 21600 which is 6 hours.
    Any change to a contact or extension updates this file.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dab

dab

Thanks Craig, but this is the path to the company phoenbook or not?

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Oh I see - the items you add to the phonebook from the soft client and do not select 'Add To Company Phonebook' ?
    I do see them added to my other clients... I'm going to guess these are in the database somewhere and not an XML File.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.