• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v15 - Win App Provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.watts

Reaction score
I want to quickly review the provisioning files.. but do not see them. Strange.

So.. If I review my <ProvLink> item in the welcome email's attached file.. there is an XML URL listed there.
I can point a web browser and it opens up fine.
So.. why can't I even find the same given file anywhere in the file system on the host?..

If I look at somebody on 12.5.. there they are.
Same for 14.

This comes up from removing Split DNS, then DEFAULTLOCALIP ended up on the wrong interface (multi-homed).

Provisioning files on V15 are not stored like previous versions in the provisioning folder. They are generated from the Database on the fly upon demand from the phone.

Obviously you can see the provisioning files that are send for the windows, Android an IOS clients because they are send via email as an attachment.

Indeed, just as I could fetch it from a web browser just fine. Thanks for the info. Not sure why these needed to be generated on the fly.. but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.