v15 Windows Client - Conference Issues Adding Contacts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JBous, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBous

Since upgrading our clients to v15 we've had all sorts of issues adding contacts to a conference call.

Previously in v14 when creating a conference we'd get a phonebook view of internal and external contacts and could simply tick those that we wanted to invite to a conference. We could also create a conference with an existing call in much the same way or by selecting internal people from our presence list.

In v15 we're only able to add people to a conference by typing in their number directly or by looking at a 'contact' type view, which is really limited and only shows names (this is a right pain if you have a multiple contacts for the same person). I can't even see a way to add internal people without typing in their number?

Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a really convoluted way of setting up a conference and is definitely a step back in terms of usability.

Hopefully I'm just overlooking something quite obvious. Any help/advice is much appreciated!

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

Make sure that you have the latest 3CXPhone, as this is improved on SP2. Now, you can see multiple phone numbers from the same contact and published contacts from a remote PBX(Bridge). Also, you can add local or remote participant while the conference is active.

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.