I just got told by my Perth office that the phones are all one hour ahead. I had Daylight Saving disabled on v14 before I upgraded, because Perth doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time. The server is displaying the correct time. There doesn't appear to be a way to change it via the 3CX web management tool. If I look in Parameters in the 3CX web management tool I notice: DST=0 TIME_DST_SAVING_MINUTES=60 The phones are Yealink T22s. When I check the Time & Date section of the phone web interface I notice Daylight Saving Time is set to Automatic. Surely having a parameter of DST=0 in 3CX should cause it to be provisioned as Disabled? I tried changing the TIME_DST_SAVING_MINUTES parameter to 0 and reprovisioning one extension. The Offset value in the phone didn't change. So I examined the provisioning templates, and found that yealink.ph.xml applied to the T22, and there was a pair of lines in it like this: #Configure the daylight saving time feature; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled, 2-Automatic (default); local_time.summer_time = 2 I changed local_time.summer_time to 0 and re-provisioned one phone. The Daylight Saving Time value in the phone didn't change. I logged on to the phone and manually changed the Daylight Saving Time value to Disabled. I re-provisioned the phone and re-checked it. It hadn't changed. I can tell those people who were complaining that you can't select a bunch of extensions and re-provision them in the zero maintenance version 15 that it's a lot slower to log on to each phone's web interface to change DST settings.