V5.0 - Release - build 3790 Important notice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by silentfun, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentfun

silentfun Member

have tryed to istall it over the old.

got error - there was multiple files blocked and could not be replaced.

i was a foole because i have not backed up it before - when i tryed to back up it was already corrupted. so i lost all logs and changes since 12/20/2007

so please back up before u install.

when i deinstalled and reboot with a fresh install and restore it run (hope)

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have tested upgrades frequently, and not been able to reproduce problems.

However, we have redesigned the upgrade process. The next build, will have a new installation with the ability to just upgrade the changed files, rather then do a whole re-install. (Rather like windows updates) Please bear with us while we ready this functionality.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bhavank

bhavank New Member

this will be a great workout for upgrades as well, but in current version upgrade there are some issue arising during installation, i hope they will be sorted out in near future. And upgrade feature implemented is great and is appreciated.

4. bhavank

bhavank New Member

Initially we also got error while upgrading the system but we tried once again upgrading from past release to latest and it worked out fine for us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.