v5 bug

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Pentangle, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Since there's no specific section for v5 bugs yet, this is here...

When trying to change the default voicemail number from 999 (the UK emergency number!) to 121 (a popular voicemail number here), the interface firstly complained about me not giving a 4 digit extension, but then when I changed it to 1212 the PHP gave me this error:

========

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 2601 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\configFile.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\configFile.php:130) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\admin_general.php on line 263

========

...note, unless you're trying to write a 400Gb+ file, i'm not out of disk space :)

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

May be its due to accsess rights or read-only status of that configFile.php file?

3. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

well it's not something i've messed with - it's a virgin install of 3CX. Also, SYSTEM and Administrators both have full control of that file.

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Ok, we'll investigate that issue.