v5 Digital Receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jduncan, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jduncan

Hi All,

I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the "No Action" timeout feature of the DR no longer disconnects from an incoming call when the call is hung up. It repeats the DR prompt forever it would seem. Is there any way i can get it to disconnect after the specified timeout? or is there a way to configure a "disconnect" or "hang up" menu item for the timeout? I know you can press # to exit the menu but some people are still just going to hang up.

Thanks.

JD

Just been though the logs again. The call was initiated at 6:31 - 06:31:30.855 LineCfg::getInboundTarget [CM503011]: Inbound out-of-office hours' rule for LN:10000 forwards to DN:001

and did not end until 6:52

06:52:35.922 Call::Terminate [CM503008]: Call(6): Call is terminated
    06:52:35.817 LineCfg::getInboundTarget [CM503011]: Inbound out-of-office hours' rule for LN:10000 forwards to DN:001

It kept the line open for 20 minutes. I have not been able to get the DR to recognize disconnect tones ever since v3. If its a regular call straight into an extension the disconnect tones work fine. (hang up and the call ends)

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks again!

2. Alexander

Hi !

Can you please repeat the situation and send logs to me (alexander@3cx.com) ?

Thanks in advance
    Alexander

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jduncan

I think i might have found the problem. It is on the Telephone Exchange side. I think there was a hunting system setup on the PSTN lines, so if you call one number and its busy it will automatically try another number in the system. Does 3CX have support for this type of setup? If so how can i configure it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.