Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V5 Weird transfer problem cant hear

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AldoLinares, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Setup:

4 FXS - Grandstream GXW4004
    4 FXO - Grandstream GXW4104
    1 IP Phone - GXP2000

When i get a call from PSTN and answer on the phone on the GXP2000 and then doing a transfer (not blind, blind works) to a FXS Phone i dont hear the PSTN on the FXS i can only hear from the PSTN

Any help?

Thanks

2. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Whats the diference between doing a blind transfer and an assistant transfer, why the blind transfer works fine.

3. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Are you using the same codecs? Dont know if actually this has to do with it, but its a chance... i've not installed V5 yet due its bugs.... i will try it again thoug this week, give once again a chance, to see if i can make it work like in V3.

Cheers

4. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Yea they are the same codecs, and everything works fine, just a transfer between IP Phone and FXS phone with atendant transfer fails. blind works from a call from PSTN.

The bad part of this is that its not a test setup but a setup for a production with 15 phones 4 FXS only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.