V6 feedback, some problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jparisi, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jparisi

I installed V6 yesterday. did the config upgrade from 5.1 option.
    On logging back in to the server after a re-boot I got a message that the pbx service crashed. I restarted it and everything seemd ok.

This moring, no extension would ring another extension. I rebooted the server and the PBX service would not start, even maually this time.

I did a backup (I thought) and a complete un-install and re-install, clean this time.

tried to restore the backup but it said the zip file ended prematurely and wouldn't load.

I loaded the 5.1 backup I did before all this and now everything seems fine again.

One point on the backup utility. When I did the backup I could swear it said it was done before I exited, but I have no way to tell now. I did notice the the exit button is active the whole time. Maybe disable it until the backup/restore is finished? Maybe there is a warning message there already, I don't know.

Thanks,

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have not had any reports of 'db errors' Please be specific.

In regards to audiocodes - it requires an update to the configuration which we have already sent you. Please let us know the results.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. amartini

Hi,
    I have a problem with 6.0 version. After about 6-8 hours, some internal extensions lost the registration. I use Linksys pap2, Thomson st2020, grandstream gxp2000, Snom 300. Please help me.

Marco

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

It seemed that something or very possibly some one, changed something in the database without using the interface and therefore corrupted the logic in the database. This would also explain why the restore failed.....

Maybe something more then a voice prompt was changed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.