• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V6 Status Web Page on Intranet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWN

Reaction score
Hello,

If anyone is interested I've managed to incorporate the status page into our company intranet (see bottom of pic below). We tend to always have the intranet open all the time while we are working as we use it for call logging etc, so we wanted to be able to see the line status and away status in the same page. A lot of the times we would go away from our desks and then forget we were set to away, so I have edited the PHP so that you can see away users and so that you can click on your extension to toggle yourself as online/away.

I've had to copy the status page and then make some changes to it to get rid of the menu's etc. The page also automatically updates to new calls etc, but not to changes in other peoples status, so I've set it to refresh after a minute. I've also had to take the username and password security from the page, so I'm not sure how secure it is. In my environment it's not an issue, as the site is locked down to our LAN and all the users can be trusted. Also I've done a number of nasty code hacks to get rid of some extensions that we don't want showing up etc.

Anywho, if anyone is interested post below or pm me and I'll include the code.

Regards,

Andy

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 569
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.