V6 Upgrade From V5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ianclegg, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianclegg

Can anyone help

I have been running the free version of V5 very successfully for a while now with ATL Berkshire 5000 phones and VOIP Lines from Sipgate. I upgraded my system from V5 to V6 and since then I get the following message display on the console after a few minutes. The system appears to continue running but the phones dont ring.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\\sess_918ae86a863891fd817168d116e752f4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 49

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php:49) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php:49) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 77

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\\sess_918ae86a863891fd817168d116e752f4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Cany anyone explain what this means and how to cure it or where to look for a clue?

Thanks in anticipation

Ian Clegg

2. Henk

Henk Member

V6 to V5 is not so much an upgrade, the best results are achieved by:

- Backup database
    - Uninstall V5
    - Install V6
    - Reboot server
    - Restore database.

Try that.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.