Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V6 Upgrade From V5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ianclegg, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianclegg

Can anyone help

I have been running the free version of V5 very successfully for a while now with ATL Berkshire 5000 phones and VOIP Lines from Sipgate. I upgraded my system from V5 to V6 and since then I get the following message display on the console after a few minutes. The system appears to continue running but the phones dont ring.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\\sess_918ae86a863891fd817168d116e752f4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 49

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php:49) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php:49) in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\classes.php on line 77

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\\sess_918ae86a863891fd817168d116e752f4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Cany anyone explain what this means and how to cure it or where to look for a clue?

Thanks in anticipation

Ian Clegg

2. Henk

Henk Member

V6 to V5 is not so much an upgrade, the best results are achieved by:

- Backup database
    - Uninstall V5
    - Install V6
    - Reboot server
    - Restore database.

Try that.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.