• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V7 - Error creating DR; cannot modify PSTN lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

crsc

Reaction score
Hi,

We upgraded from v6 to v7. When creating a new DR we get the following error message:
An exception occurred DigitalReceptionistUC Error:IVR

When we try to modify a PSTN line we get the following message:
Please enter valid values for Virtual extension Number

The extension has a unique number. Looks like our instance of v7 cannot update the configuration tables. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Juan
Community Resources and Services for Children.

Hi

What version of V6 were you running before you installed V7.

You would need to have been running V6.1 prior to backing up and moving to V7.

We were running v 6.1.1793

Thanks,
Juan
Community Resources and Services for Children

I also have this issue. For example, when I add new gateway, the 3CX suggest me 10001 Virtual Extension number. Right in the Wizard I change it to 5069555777.
The Wizard take it. But after some time, when I try to edit this line in 3CX Web interface - I receive this error.

My solution was to leave 10001 number as 3CX suggest, but change Line Identification number to 5069555777. This way all works good.

Hi CRSC

Is this what you are doing?

During installation, we had changed the Virtual Line No, the identification, authentication and port to four digits to match the V6 implementation. When using 5 digits (as per default) v7 behaves as expected. When the numbers are 4 digits, we get the error.
Looks like a bug. In the meantime, we have changed the gateways to use the default 5 digits.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.