Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v8 Assistant Update Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cfive, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cfive

cfive Member

Hi,

In 3cx version 8 - I have elected to download the updates. Now, on all 3cx assistants, every day - they try to update but the following message:

The following error occurred while downloading the updates: Wong Locl header signature: 0x905A4D The update procedure was aborted. Please contact the administrator.

It looks like a v9 assistant update is staged?

How can I make this error go away? (update to v9 won't happen for a few weeks yet).

Thanks - Les.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi, can you confirm which version of Windows you are using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cfive

cfive Member

Hi David,

It's Windows7 Business.

It looks to me like for some reason the v8 updater has staged a v9 assistant for deployment. The clients all get this error when they start the assistant.

thanks - Les.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.