V8 Digital Receptionist Stopping

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DMC, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMC

DMC

I have an annoying issue in that the digital receptionist service will run ok for 2-3 days and then stop for no apparent reason. If I manually stop and restart the service everything operates ok. No other services seem to be affected.
    I have searched the forum and there does seem to be a previous post for this but no solution.
    Any ideas?

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Are you running the latest version of 8?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DMC

DMC

Hi

Yes I have version 8.0.10116.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Can you dig into the windows event logs and see if you find anything that might help us push you in the right direction

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DMC

DMC

The receptionist services have been running for about a week but have now stopped this morning. I have looked at the event logs and there does not appear to be anything relating to 3CX. I have generated the support file and have attached it to see if this throws any light on the issue.

6. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Can i suggest that you try Installing V9 from our site and see whether that fixes your issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.