Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V9 Assistant missing call direction arrows*Feat Request

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by carltoncl, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carltoncl

V8 of the assistant had a little < or > below the person's extension indicating if the call was inbound or outbound. This seems to be missing in the current V9 assistant (v9.1.0.13537). This feature was very helpful to call center supervisors.

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Re: V9 Assistant missing call direction arrows

Hi Alex,
    Yes on v8 we used to display the arrows < or >. But now with V9 we are putting proper Caller ID and also we introduced colour statuses. Note when being a supervisor, with administrative rights you will realize between an inbound and outbound call under the Active Calls.

We also added a feature that when an external number triggers the Queue - you will see the caller id of the external number and the agent who answered it.
    Now if you think that the arrows helped you a lot, I would consider to open this as a feature request.
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. carltoncl

What is the rule for distinguishing outbound from inbound calls as a supervisor?

Also, is it possible to format the incoming caller ID? We just see AAABBBCCCC, it would be great if the call showed AAA-BBB-CCCC, makes it so much easier to read.

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, yes I agree and I suggest you to add them as Feature Request.

About Inbound / Outbound, yes you are right when the caller answers the call you cant figure out whether this call was inbound or outbound.

You can only understand this when the stage is in ringing. Because if a call comes from outside under External Calls - Yellow State is displayed follow by the extension, and if an Internal Extension rings to the outside it goes immediately - Blue State.

We are discussing this issue with our team on how to make this easier and effective.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.