Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

(v9) forward to external number if extension not registered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by psiho, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psiho

I use only 2 extensions at home. One is fixed phone (ext 100) and another one is my personal which I use to connect from my mobile phone client (ext 101). But I'm not allways connected with my mobile client so in situation like that I would like to forward all incomming calls to some external number.

When I edit properties of ext 101 and visit "forwarding rules" tab I get options for Available, Away, out of office, etc... but I don't see "not registered". I belive there was "not registered" option in v8?

Now I'm lost, how to to forward calls IF extension is not registered.

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Re: (v9) forward to external number if extension not registe

It is under available

Available has 2 parts - one for registered, rings but no answer and the lower part for busy or not registered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. psiho

Uh, thx, I see it now... but there's quite a big difference between busy and unregistered. I would prefer to simply disconnect or play busy signal if busy, not transfer anywhere. :( But if that's the only option I can live with it. It's not too busy line.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

if you believe this should be a separate feature please go ahead and post it on ideas.3cx.com.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.