Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V9 RC2 Disconnecting calls after a few seconds on Server 08

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CPUI, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPUI

Hello,

Does anyone have V9 RC2 running on Server 2008 (32-bit)? We have it installed and are not having any detected problems. But when any extension tries to call another extension or the automated attendant, it rings for 2 seconds then disconnects.

Any ideas or insight is greatly appreciated.

2. carolinainnovative

I do and it works without issue. Do you have the desktop experience windows feature installed? Are your logs saying anything interesting? Put your system in verbose logging mode and post your log.

3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Firstly what phones are you using and have you attempted to recreate using the 3cx Voip phone? I dont believe that the logs will give us much of an indication of this. I would suggest you post a screenshot of the ladder of a wireshark capture of the issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.