V9 SP1 Abyss Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bolkar, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bolkar

Hello,

I just updated from V8 to V9, on a Win7 32bit machine. Whenever I try to use the web service, I get this error below

[​IMG]

As you can imagine IVR is not working, and this makes the V9 useless to me. I tried everything I can find with google but could not solve the issue. Any ideas?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

When you say you updated, you mean you Uninstalled V8, then installed V9 and restored your V8 Backup to it, right?
    Can you go to start > run > services.msc and find a service called Abyss Webserver and make sure it's started or restart it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bolkar

Yes, I have backed up all settings, uninstalled than restarted. Installed V9, restored my V8 settings, updated to SP1.
    Abyss Webserver is started (otherwise you wont get the error msg, the web server is running). I tried restarting, reinstalling many times, nothing worked. I just deleted everything and went back to V8.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Ηι,

Could you send me an e-mail at lg@3cx.com so i can try and help you out a bit better?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.