VAD Deployment Problems on V12

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by gordonc, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordonc

I had a pile of grief getting V12 VAD projects deployed to a V12 3CX, both running on the same machine (Win 7 Pro x64). These mostly revolved around "configuration server not found" and suchlike error messages.

I've finally got it to work by uploading not to 127.0.0.1 but to the LAN IP address of the machine, plus changing the confignic entry in the 3cx ini file to 0.0.0.0.

What's eluding me, is why?

g.

2. elcom1

I had the same problem and solved using your workaround.
    VAD said the solution was correctly deployed, no error declared, but didn't create corresponding folder for the IVR. Configuring VAD to deploy on a remote server (but IS NOT a remote server) everything works.

3. elcom1

I had the same problem and solved using your workaround.
    VAD said the solution was correctly deployed, no error declared, but didn't create corresponding folder for the IVR. Configuring VAD to deploy on a remote server (but IS NOT a remote server) everything works.

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi there,

For security purposes, the configuration service only listens on 127.0.0.1, that is local connections. To allow remote access to the configuration you need to change it to 0.0.0.0 and restart the service. This is explained in the VAD users manual.

Kind regards,

5. elcom1

Changing settings for configuration service as specified I can deploy projects, leaving as default and trying to deploy on localhost (3CX and VAD are installed on the same PC), I can't deploy projects.

6. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Well, it should work locally without problems, if you want we can check what's going on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.