VAD Dynamic Audio isn’t reading the .wav file

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by matel, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matel

Hello
    The VAD Dynamic Audio isn’t reading the .wav file. Even though we can confirm that the audio file is at the specified directory. Please any help will be appreciated.

Ben

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi,

Are you using an absolute path when you create the file name with the expression?

The Dynamic Audio prompt requires a relative path. You usually just put the wav file into the Audio folder of the VAD project, and then the wav file is deployed to your server and you just need to create an expression with the name. If you are locating the file somewhere else, try to reach it using a relative path expression, for example: ..\..\..\MyAudioFile.wav

Let me know if you make it work like that.

Thanks,

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

We tried both. But right now it's on an absolute path. Ben, change it back to a relative path (just using the filename variable in the component) and see if anything changes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. matel

We tried the relative path now, yet no response/not working. Please what possibly could be the problem. The Dynamic prompt never worked for us. If you need screen shots or logs, let me know.

@shahzad, at release mode, what folder exactly is the vadTools saving the .wav file

Ben

5. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Send me the expression you're using to create the relative path. Please, have in mind that you need to escape the slash with a double slash, i.e. instead of '..\..\..\SomeFolder\SomeFile.wav' you should use '..\\..\\..\\SomeFolder\\SomeFile.wav'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.