Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VAD not supported on V15

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ghalan, Aug 11, 2016.

VAD not supported on V15 5 5 6votes
5/5, 6 votes

1. ghalan

Good afternoon,
    We are really disapointed about the 3CX services which ask us to have always the latest version of their software.
    We were eager to see the new features in the V15 SP1.
    Once the V15 installed, we were not able to run VAD (which was compatible with the V14). No available updates and on a blog, we have seen that we are talking about October or November (in French: http://www.3cx.fr/blog/fonctionnalites- ... -unifiees/)
    We cannot make a roll back to V14 unless we have a backup in this version. We will lose lots of information (logs, records, stats…) and obviously lots of time…
    Thank you to make the compatibility between V15 and VAD one of your top priority. Also, the compatibility of VAD files from V14 to V15 to avoid the waste of time to set everything up again!
    Best Regards,
    Yves Decleyre
    Ghalan SPRL

2. fpernice

We are also very disappointed that, once the update performed to v15, to learn that the VAD will not be available before the end of the year. It would have been nice to inform partners before.

3. simonjh88

I am in exactly the same sitatuation!! I now have an out of hours support IVR that is not usable.

I have no way of going back to V14 because they don't have a script to revert any database changes to V14 standard.

I was assured by their sales team that they 'did everything they could to inform people'.

It's an extremely poor effort on their side, but it seems that customers do not always come first. :evil:

4. ghalan

Hello,

Do you have any update about the VAD on V15 ?

Thanks,

Yves

5. ghalan

6. geracilaw

We are also waiting for this feature....

7. ghalan

Hello,

Happy new year. For 2017 i wish VAD on V15.
    The good resolutions of the programmers 3CX is the VAD on the V15

http://www.3cx.com/blog/news/uc-features/ (Annouced for october/november 2016!)

thanks,

Yves

8. supplenta