Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Vad12 Licence and Passive toolbax

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by hakana, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hakana

Hi,

i downloaded vad2 version and activate license, but except "Call Related" toolbox items, others (Control Structures, Advanced) disabled, how can they be enable ?

and also i downloaded vad12 which is new version and install, it has also passive toolbox items and i can't activate licence in it. I try to applied http://www.3cx.com/forums/help-licence-is-suddenly-not-working-37903.html solution but did not work.

Attached Files:

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi there!

Are you activating a VAD license? Or a general 3CX license?

The VAD is a product licensed separatedly, so you need to purchase a VAD license for it. Please confirm if this is your case or not.

Kind regards.

3. hakana

Sorry, i used my 3cx licence but vad accepted it, how it can be ? :)

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Yes, the activation procedure doesn't give any error, but if the key doesn't belong to the VAD the licensed features are not activated. You need to buy a VAD license to work with this tool.

Kind regards.

5. hakana

Ok, Thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.