Validate record VAD (press 1 to record or press 2 to repeat)

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by hector-ip, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hector-ip

Hello, sorry for my bad english;)

I have an IVR where the customer record several conversations, but wanted to hear before saving the file on your hard disk.

Something like:

Recording> recording played> press 1 to record or press 2 to repeat

and not written to disk until the conversation validate.

Current flow capture

regards

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Re: Validate record VAD (press 1 to record or press 2 to rep

Hello Hector,

In order to do this, you need to configure your Record component to save the file. Once you have recorded the audio, you can play it back to the user and ask him/her to confirm to save or discard the recording. If the user decides to save it, then the file is already on disk. If the user decides to discard it, then you need to delete the audio file. To delete a file you will have to use an External Code Execution component and create a DLL that does the job, as currently there is no component to manipulate files that way, only read and write operations on files are allowed with the File Magement component.

To play the recording back to the user, you need to use a Prompt of type RecordedAudioPrompt, and set the AudioId property to the value of your recordComponent1.AudioId.

Hope the information helps, and let me know if you have any other question.

3. hector-ip

Re: Validate record VAD (press 1 to record or press 2 to rep

Thank you!
    Today when I have a moment, I will make tests and confirm you;)

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.