Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

VER v2.0.1361.0 UPGRADE SHOWS OFFLINE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garydtg, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garydtg

upgraded to new version now the system shows off line..... what did i miss? :?

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Try restarting the machine to see if the services the software uses load normally on startup, and if the problems persists please send us the logs on support@3cx.com .

3. garydtg

i did try restarting the system several times. somtimes the ivr service would start and other times it would not.... i did find someone having the same problem.... they uninstalled the program and reinstalled it..... it now works fine. i think somthing may be missing in the upgrade process.

4. xc99tour

Don't feel bad. I had the same problem and ended up having to re-install. I don't think 3CX took me serious either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

For this type of issue we require the log files. You can find them on C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Logs . An email at support@3cx.com containing the log files will give us more to work with to understand the problem you were faced with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.