Verify that at least 1 user is logged in as agent.

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by omnipcx, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omnipcx

Hello everyone,

I come from the Asterisk world and I test 3CX (with a Pro Test Licence) for replace Asterisk and VXML.

I try to check first if at least 1 agent is connected.
    On Asterisk it's pretty simple, but on 3CX I can not check with a simple C # expression, if at least 1 user is logged in as an agent.

If at least 1 user has the agent status "logged in", I play the menu to the caller.
    If no user has agent status "logged in", I play a message to the caller to call back later.

The idea is that the caller does not have to navigate a menu if I know that no agent is connected.

Thank you for your advice, because since 1 week I can not make this simple control :(

Bests Regards,
    Florent

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. omnipcx

Hi Ernesto,

I've found this topic with Google, but I've think there was something more basic than checking in each queue the agents.
    I've think I was missing something much more basic, that's why I posted here :)

I will work with this code, in my case, I remove the check No active calls and Agent status equals to "Available".
    I need really light :D

Thank for your fast reply,

Bests regards,
    Florent

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That's the way to do it, there is no component to easily query the queue state yet. We'll provide that in future versions of the CFD, but currently it's not available, so you need to use the Call Control API...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. omnipcx

Thank Ernesto,

I just felt like installing a Joomla/WordPress, ... just to display "Hello" on a blank page :D

I've now confirmation that I must use a BIG code for what I need :)

Again thank for time and reply :)

Bests Regards,
    Florent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.