Version 1.3.2 not showing call timer and other issues

Discussion in 'Android' started by ghostrider, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostrider

Hi, just another question. I use 3cx on a Zte Blade, mostly on 3g but also via wifi. The smartphone mounts android 2.2 and I was wondering if there's a way to show a call timer during a call.
    Plus, there's no integration with the contacts book.
    You know, the display just shows the number I have called and nothing more, and I would expect a working speaker switch (as signalled it does not work) and a call timer plus an integrated contact list.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

a timer is missing, agreed but it is not a relevant function to a call, just a nice to have.
    when you type a number we do not resolve it against the phonebook.
    Maybe ZTE uses a different phone book type then HTC Samsung or Motorola, all are different and we have to cater for them.
    Due to we dont test on ZTE phone we may have an issue there but we event cant buy ZTE phone here in the EU...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ghostrider

Thanks for replying. Well, zte phones are actually sold in EU and mine has been bought in Spain and then transferred to Italy. They use a simple and plain android version and I'm very, very satisfied, more than when I used the htc hd2 for example. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.