Version 11 updated to version 4b - active calls no longer wo

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasit, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasit

jasit New Member

In the myphone app we have noticed that the active calls list disappeared, so when there is a incoming call it no longer shows up. When the myphone app is first started the heading is there and then disappears when the app has fully started.

The active calls feature was important so that if the receptionist wasn't arround then the backup could just use the myphone app to make transfers, now they can't see the incoming call.

That's pretty disappointing if it was disabled. Has anyone else noticed this? or is it a case I just need to reboot the server?

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Re: Version 11 updated to version 4b - active calls no longe

I do not recall, but more importantly the version is likely needed to be upgraded to v12 for the authentication issue that 3CX has been warning about.

The only thing that I can think of off-hand is possibly when 3CX introduced the extension categories and made feature sets of the category definable (available or not) for users and managers. You might check that, but more importantly the need for the upgrade as mentioned in the blog. It could be that the issue you face now is minor compared to that coming without the upgrade and it may also be that upgrade fixes the current issue as well.

3. jasit

jasit New Member

Re: Version 11 updated to version 4b - active calls no longe

the version 11 4b is the updated version for the security activation problem. everyone on a older version got upgraded to this version. our staff liked the myphone app in the version 11, so we decided to stay on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.