Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Version 11

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasonhayes, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Hi Everyone. I only found and purchased 3CX a few months back, so new to all this. We have version 10. Can I updgrade to version 11. To I have to pay for the upgrade?

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

When you purchased 3cx Phone System version 10, you received upgrade insurance for 12 months. So, yes, if you purchased v10 few months ago, you can now upgrade to version 11 for free.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

When is the ETA for 11 to come out?

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Yes, this is the release!

6. jtel1

Yes, this is the final release of 3CX Phone System 11.

7. netregy

How to obtain the upgrade? Is it through the admin console or we have to uninstall version 10 and install version 11?

8. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

In order to update from 3CX Phone System 10 or any version 11 Beta, a full reinstall is required. The following steps are required:

1. Take a complete backup of your 3CX Phone System 10 or 11 Beta installation using the 3CX Backup and Restore tool (Start > All Programs > 3CX Phone System > 3CX Backup and Restore Tool). Note – this might take some time depending on the amount of voice mails, recordings and call history records.
    NOTE: If you have a lot of voice mails and recordings, it is recommended to take a backup of these manually and exclude backing them up from the 3CX Backup and Restore. This will save a lot of time during the upgrade.
    2. Uninstall 3CX Phone System 10 or 11 Beta.
    3. Download and install 3CX Phone System 11.
    4. Restore your backup when prompted via the 3CX Wizard.

9. ArjanVl

Hi danhriscanu,

I am planning on upgrading myself. Why ain't there an upgrade option?
    Now i need to lookup the license again, backup the stuff, install, restore... Too much points of error!

Don't want too much hassle... just install and it takes over all settings...
    Why so complicated...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.