• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Version 12.5.35 - Won't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkm0920

Reaction score
I have a motorola droid turbo. It shows that it's registered in the status bar and on hook, but is never able to connect. It just shows that it's disconnected. I can receive calls, but can't make calls. Thanks for the help.

If it shows on hook and you can receive calls, then you are registered. I suspect that what you are concerned about is the presence indicator. That requires additional ports to be open on your router, to function correctly.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/presence-indicator-connecting-38584.html

The fact that you cannot place a call, may be related to the outbound rules, or another option set against the particular extension. Try a call then have a look through the 3CX Server Log, there may be an entry that may help in identifying the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.