• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Version 15.2.3.110 BUG ? allways on or uninstall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein

Reaction score
Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: [iPhone]
Generation: [4G]
Firmware Version: [10.2]
Jailbreak: [NO]
Cydia Installed: [NO]

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [Phone]
Contacts: [Local|Exchange]
Connection: [WiFi|3G]
Server: [Internal|External]

Have an issue with this new Version 15.2.3.110. There is no reaction if I switch off the notification (i/OS) or leave it on. It constantly rings and protocoll all the calls i make in the office on this device. In the app itself there is no way to swith it off either . This is so bad I have to delte this app bcause it is unusable . Is this a BUG with this new update ? As I said the only way to close this app is to uninstall it .

Last edited:
- Tap the account name on display's top left, tap to uncheck the account, tap Done - problem solved.
Or, if more convenient
- tap the image, tap Do Not Disturb, tap Done.

In iOS10, due to the CallKit, as the Face Time does, the incoming push is no longer a notification, is a call, therefore it's not affected by Notifications setting. By disabling Notifications you will disable only the Missed Call ones, because they are, well, notifications. When we'll support chat notifications, they will be affected as well by this setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.