Version 15 Provisioning phone pulling from wrong template

Discussion in 'Windows' started by SeanBnd, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanBnd

I'm having issues with my provisioning templates. I successfully pushed out a multicast setting through the default provisioning template for the yealink t46G. Since I have multiple paging zones I created a custom template that I copied from the default template and changed the multicast settings in the new custom template. The issue I am now having is that the phones I switched to the new custom template are still pulling the multicast settings from the default template. I even rebooted the phone system to see if that would refresh it. Is there something I'm missing? I know the template works since the default template pushed out the settings the first time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ALuisPV

Hi ,

I don't know if you have tried this solution, but I should try these steps with an extension associated to the new template.

1. Edit Extension --> Provisioning and delete the actual MAC / Model and OK.
    2. Edit Extension --> Provisioning and create again the MAC / Model using the new template and OK.

Now, check in your provisioning directory if the configuration file generated has the correct parameters. You can download the configuration file directly from a web browser in order to check it or access to the machine using Remote Desktop (if you are using Windows).

Best Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.