• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VERSION 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirimis

Reaction score
I dont get hold music while waiting to be connected with a ring group or an internal number? any idea why it is happening in version 5?

-do you use default musik or do u have put in your own?

-have u tryed twice ? because in some rare situations i have hat this but on second time it always play the musik. i thing it is a initialisation issue.

Andy

i play my own music. I tried more than once,i does not play. it plays only ibn transfers between internal numbers

try again the default and if that run i think it is on your musik if not we have to test some more.

Andy

hold

please tell me how to put back the default

i restored the defualt and the same occurs, hold music dows not play while waiting to be transfered

Experienced that myself.
Its a strange problem resolved in latest update, build 3648.

I'm still having the same problem with the latest build. Any tranfers from DR is silent.

Does yours work?

Same error here.

it seems it is a special case for 3CX team.

kirimis please change the subjectof this post to something like this: "hold music - 3CX please help" dont use "VERSION 5" anymore that is not so good.

sorry but i hope that works

Andy

Version 5 RC2 still so many bugs. I also not recommend for production.
- LAN 2 LAN VPN issue
- Calling party number issue
- BLF issue

I don´t mean that version 5 is bad ;-)

i only thing the subject he have used "Version 5" for getting help is far from perfect to get help from staff.

so i hope nick don´t slap me :)

Andy

Report the BUGs or valuable comments like a gifts to 3CX. Who will slap you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.