Version 9 service pack install fails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hcoover, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hcoover

I upgraded from Version 8 to 9. Backed up 8, removed 8, installed 9 and restored configuration. All went fine and very quickly. Version 9 tested fine. I then installed the service pack as per instructions. The service pack install hung "starting services" As per the notes I gave it some time, more than one hour. At this point no 3cx services had started so I manually started them in the order suggested. After this the Web based console (using IIS) would only report an Http error 503, service not available. The Windows management console would come up but had changed from English to I believe Italian. It showed the service pack was NOT installed. I removed version 9 and went thru the same proceedure again with the same results. Removed version 9 again and reinstalled and it is running fine WITHOUT the service pack.
    Hardware Wondows server 2008r2 (x64) running on VMware virtual machine esxi 4.1, dedicated xeon 3.14ghz 1.5gb memory.
    What should I try next or what information is needed?
    Thanks Everyone

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, can you please send me the logs in Verbose.
    Send them to mb@3cx.com
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.