• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Very Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzar

Reaction score
I am a commercial user who has bought a License and has my PBX hosted by one of your partners.We have just restored V7 back as V8 is fraught with problems.
Also the assistant is problematic. Going back to V7 has fixed some of the issues we had , including BLF issues much discussed in your forums. I'm not happy at all and am now wondering if 3CX is the way we should be going. We have been a registered user since March 2009 and can't say we have been totally happy at anytime. We are now considering other option for our future telecomms needs. We have a branch office still on at std system , however I have decided not to bring them onto our system at the moment.
I'm sorry to post this but I'm just a wee bit frustrated at the moment as I've just spend the last couple of days trying to get things to work, that did before the upgrade, and eventually gave up and surrendered and went back to v7.

I would have posted in the v8 forum but I noticed it was locked.

Hi,

Could you specify what exactly is not working and what behavior you are seeing? Maybe we can possibly help you if you want?
This is a forum after all :p

LeonidasG said:
Hi,

Could you specify what exactly is not working and what behavior you are seeing? Maybe we can possibly help you if you want?
This is a forum after all :p
HI Leonidas
Thank you for your response. With respect I pay one of your partners to fight my corner(and they are well aware of the issues) , after all they have direct communication with you (as a partner) than I do. I post in this forum simply because it appears to be the only way, as an end user I can communicate with you.
to convey my concerns .

The 3CX team as well as many of us here in the forums are willing to help you out so that you are happy with the decision to use 3CX. However, without understanding all of the issues you are having, we really can't do anything to solve your issues. Your reseller can get 3CX or his distributor involved to help solve problems as quickly as possible.

Hello Jazzar ,

the forum topic is called (Community-led, no tech support), howsoever we spend a lot of time here for any costumer of 3CX.
If you like to have direct support from 3CX there is the support packages you can buy for your Server and u will get direct access to your support team witch can spend then more time with your issue and will assist you as long all issues are fixed.
You must please understand that there must be a balance between the support we provide for free and witch for our paying costumers.

But please explain exactly witch issues you encountered with your PBX and the update to V8.
Logs and Wireshark let the community helps to get a closer look to your issues.

The support here has been wonderful, both community support and from the staff.
If you want one of the highly trained developers to help you, you need to do more than, "its broke, you suck"... :mrgreen:

Details man, details :roll: :lol:

BTW, if you foolishly decide to go with some other VOIP system, I will buy your license.
We are just starting to recover and I should be able to afford it soon.

I've had nothing but 100% perfect service from 3CX and my 'local' provider Deerfield. Both firms are VERY responsive to queries and over-the-top helpful. I cannot imagine switching to another VOIP pbx product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.