• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ViaTalk Voip account with 3cx iOS client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfreeman

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have the latest version of the 3CX client on my iPhone 6 (which is also running the latest version of iOS).

At work I administer/use 3CX. At home I have a viatalk account. I would like to only have to run 1 softphone on my iphone. I have added the softphone configs to a second account on the 3CX client software on my iphone but it's not working. Has anyone managed to get this working? Any pointers?

TIA,

Joshua

Hi,

3CXPhone only work with 3CX Phone System.

If you want to use one softphone for 3CX and ViaTalk, you have to change to another softphone. E.g. Acrobits Softphone.
Keep in mind that you will miss all extra functions like phonebook, tunnelling, PUSH, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks Frank. well... that's too bad.. but I appreciate your cutting right to the heart of the matter and saving me a ton of time banging my head against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.