Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ViaTalk Voip account with 3cx iOS client?

Discussion in 'iOS' started by jfreeman, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfreeman

Dear all,

I have the latest version of the 3CX client on my iPhone 6 (which is also running the latest version of iOS).

At work I administer/use 3CX. At home I have a viatalk account. I would like to only have to run 1 softphone on my iphone. I have added the softphone configs to a second account on the 3CX client software on my iphone but it's not working. Has anyone managed to get this working? Any pointers?

TIA,

Joshua

2. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

3CXPhone only work with 3CX Phone System.

If you want to use one softphone for 3CX and ViaTalk, you have to change to another softphone. E.g. Acrobits Softphone.
    Keep in mind that you will miss all extra functions like phonebook, tunnelling, PUSH, etc. etc. etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jfreeman

Thanks Frank. well... that's too bad.. but I appreciate your cutting right to the heart of the matter and saving me a ton of time banging my head against the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.