VIDEO CALL THROUGH 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aatiph, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aatiph

Dear Buddies, I am trying to make Video Call / video phone (Mirial / IVE/ Polycom) to register with my 3CX (FREE VERSION) and use to make SIP Video calls, but my Softphones are not registered with it. I am using both Public and Private IPs

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

you use soft or hard phone ? -> I am trying to make Video Call / video phone (Mirial / IVE/ Polycom)....Softphones are not registered with it.

wath softphone are you using ? 3cx softphone can't make vidéocall. but you can use bria, to make this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aatiph

Do 3CX VOIP phone system support Video Calls? I am trying to use Polycom PVX and Mirial Softphone which are SIP Based, and when I give the SIP setting, it shows registered.... but when I tried to make call it do not allow to make call. we have tested the 3CX IP Phone which are working fine. I have place the System on Public IP.

4. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

I think you have to un-check PBX Delivers audio for it to work.

I remember reading something along those lines on the forum not long ago.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

in fact you must uncheck pkb deliver audio and Support 'Replaces' header, and Supports Re-Invite must be check.

6. aatiph

I cant find these settings, can you guide me under which tab I will find these settings

7. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

VoIP Providers > VoiP Provider > Advanced Tab

8. aatiph

Dear Buddy, I don't have this setting VOIP Provider > Voip Provider > Advance
    I have only one TAB for VOIP Provider which allow to choose any of VOIP provider from list, since I am not using any External Source for calling, I am just trying it for my own extension based Video Conference. Please comment! also do you have any other Windows Based VOIP PABX or Video Calling server in your mind to test

9. aatiph

I am using the FREE WARE of 3CX

10. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

Go to Extension > Extension # > Other Tab

Make sure the following are set;

PBX Delivers Audio - Unchecked
    Supports Re-Invite - Check
    Support 'Replaces' header - Unchecked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.