Video calls between two 3CX systems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by georgewillow, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgewillow

Just upgraded to version 12.5. Do video calls not work between two bridged systems? I have 2 3CX servers that are connected via a bridge and it seems video calls do not work when calling an extension on the opposite system. Both offices are fully connected to each other and nothing is firewalled between the two. Video calls work fine between extensions within a single system. Just to be clear I'm talking about video calls with 3CX phone for windows v 12.5

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly go under your bridge settings / tick "Supports Re-invite", validate, and repeat on both sides.
    Ensure video options in 3cxphone are correctly set.
    It should then work fine after.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. georgewillow

Yes that works thank you!

4. georgewillow

Should any other options be checked when doing 3cx to 3cx bridge? I also noticed only one codec chosen GSM-FR, is that proper setting?

5. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

You can add others codecs, the default is set to GSM codec only so as to save bandwidth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.