Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Video conference with PHONE audio /pin isuue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cmdias, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdias

Hi Guys,

Seting up a video conference and all works great but now i would like to also allow the users to join for the audio via the extension 700 ... i can diall the extension but it asks for a PIN that i do not see in the invite email on in the conference info link... any ideas ?

-carlos

lowthers.com likes this.
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @cmdias

If i understand correctly you want to join a webmeeting conference with an IP phone for audio which is currently not possible but the functionality for this is under development.

3. cmdias

Yes that is exactly what we want to do.

thx!

lowthers.com likes this.
  4. lowthers.com

This is exactly what we need. We have larger conference rooms and a computer connected to the TV at the front of the room. There is a SnomMeeting Point conference phone in the center of the desk but Web Meeting needs a USB microphone solution for audio. If there is a way to add functionality for the audio element of a web meeting to come from an IP phone in the future this would eliminate our customer from having to invest in a potentially very expensive microphone solution in addition to their existing conference phones.

cmdias likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.