Video Conference

Discussion in 'Windows' started by NT4, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NT4

NT4

Hi

Do you have any recommended video conferencing products? I tryed the Logitech conference cam connect but when connected to the laptop 3cx only picks up the laptop camera and doesn't give you a choice to choose the second camera. Is there an option to switch between cameras that I've over looked?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Are you talking about WebMeeting or the ability to make video calls via the 3CX Client/s?

For WebMeeting:
    -Go to Browser URL Bar's right side.
    -Click on the Video Icon.
    -Click "Manage"
    -Click on "Camera Settings"
    -Select your camera from the dropdown
    -Close this tab.
    -Refresh the WebMeeting tab or disable both Video and Audio and then re-enable them to switch to the new camera

For the 3CX Clients
    -Go to Settings > Video Options > Select your camera
    -As a precautionary measure, restart your 3CX Client though it might not be needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NT4

NT4

Thanks I've never noticed that little camera icon before. It will likely be a combination of both WebMeeting and 3CX Client/s that it gets used for. I'd like to put some dedicated video conferencing equipment in the conference room, that can be used in a stand alone capacity but I'm not sure which would work best with 3cx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.