Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Video conferencing system

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Wolfraider, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfraider

We have a client that is asking about a video conferencing system. How well does one of the Yealink VC room systems integrate with 3CX? Probably the VC400, VC500 or the VC800.

2. MarkMark

I’m also interested in this.

3. jed

jed New Member

Hi
    We bought a VC400 years ago, as Yealink stated they would support 3CX´s WebMeeting. Great system, but to no use at all in our case - as we are still waiting for this "integration" to happen!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MarkMark likes this.
  4. MarkMark

Looks like a Logitech camera would be a better option. I’m looking at the ptz pro 2. It's not cheap but it would also give my users other software options If they choose to use other VC solutions outside of the 3CX solution. My users are always switching between Skype and WebEx.

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Without being able to be more specific about when you'll be seeing this integration, all i can say about it is, 'Very Soon'.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jed likes this.
  6. jed

jed New Member

Is it really true? THIS SOUNDS ABSOLUTLY GREAT THEN:)
    And we will wait for any news in this matter, as when we bought the VC400 we was looking for "big business" with the combination of 3CX and the "push one bottom" meeting room VC

Looking forward to hear more..

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

As i understand, you're talking about this, right?
    https://www.videoconferencingaustralia.com.au/product/yealink-vc400/

I'm unaware if this phone is something 3CX officially supports, so before you blow your bucks on a bulk order of VC400's, lets keep calm and see what the deal is with this phone.

If it's a regular video phone based on SIP with VP8 support, then it should be fine i believe. I assume you've registered it on a 3CX Phonesystem somewhere and it works, right?

8. jed

jed New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.