Video IPPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rudym, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudym

Hi all,

I am in the process of quoting a client a new new 3CX system. The client is requesting video phone, Can you guys recommend one that would integrade well with 3CX.

thanks
    RudyM

2. Aram

Aram Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

You can use Yealink VP530.
    This model is already can be auto-provisioned by 3CX Phone System (but do not forget to use a last SW version of 3CX Phone System - Version11 SP2) and, I think, for this moment it is a best solution.

Regards,
    Aram.

3. netswork

netswork Active Member

The polycom video phone looks really nice but it is very expensive per phone.

I just dont like the quality of the yealink phones. I have never used their video phone though. If you go to yealinks website on the front page in big bold letters it says "Communicate without boubdry" (as of 5:20PM on 11/5).
    The quality control of their website says something about their product. If you don't mind getting support from China from a support team that rarely responds to emails then go for it.

My first choice would be the polycom then grandstream.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

The Grandstream GXV3140 is a great choice at a very competitive price.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.