• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

VideoCall

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbru01

Customer
Reaction score
Hi , scenario :
3CX site A , 3CX site B , connected between Bridge Master-Slave with tunnel .
Than VideoPhone on site A can make VideoCall to VideoPhone on site B ??

Thanx
Bruno

on both sides of bridge - Support re-invites =on, PBX delivers audio=off.
Server 2008, W7 or Vista on both sides. Tunnel configuration must not use 127.0.0.1 in any field. Use LAN addresses instead.
Both phones - Support re-invites =on, PBX delivers audio=off
Done.

Hi Stepan thanx soo much , i have notice that if i flag Delivery Audio from PBX ( yes ) i haven't Video , because i suppose video call is ent-to-end between device , and if Audio is delivery from PBX Call is only audio ... correct ?
Another info , i must use one 3CX Master and 1.000 small 3CX slave connected between Bridge via Tunnel , 3CX support this big simultaneus connection ?
Sorry i must plan very large 3CX delivery for my company , there a way to communicate to you without using forum ? Example email for send you my requirement of project and analyse limitation 3CX and receive your suggestion ?

Thanx soo much , [email protected]

donbru01 said:
Hi Stepan thanx soo much , i have notice that if i flag Delivery Audio from PBX ( yes ) i haven't Video , because i suppose video call is ent-to-end between device , and if Audio is delivery from PBX Call is only audio ... correct ?
Another info , i must use one 3CX Master and 1.000 small 3CX slave connected between Bridge via Tunnel , 3CX support this big simultaneus connection ?
Sorry i must plan very large 3CX delivery for my company , there a way to communicate to you without using forum ? Example email for send you my requirement of project and analyse limitation 3CX and receive your suggestion ?

Thanx soo much , [email protected]

Hi Bruno,

You can find a competent person by using CONTACT link (http://www.3cx.com/company/contact.php) at the top of this page.
Such size of installation requires deep analysis. Let's say, it is slightly challenging. But nothing is impossible.

Regards

Hi Thanx

Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.