VideoCall

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donbru01, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Hi , scenario :
    3CX site A , 3CX site B , connected between Bridge Master-Slave with tunnel .
    Than VideoPhone on site A can make VideoCall to VideoPhone on site B ??

Thanx
    Bruno

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

on both sides of bridge - Support re-invites =on, PBX delivers audio=off.
    Server 2008, W7 or Vista on both sides. Tunnel configuration must not use 127.0.0.1 in any field. Use LAN addresses instead.
    Both phones - Support re-invites =on, PBX delivers audio=off
    Done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Hi Stepan thanx soo much , i have notice that if i flag Delivery Audio from PBX ( yes ) i haven't Video , because i suppose video call is ent-to-end between device , and if Audio is delivery from PBX Call is only audio ... correct ?
    Another info , i must use one 3CX Master and 1.000 small 3CX slave connected between Bridge via Tunnel , 3CX support this big simultaneus connection ?
    Sorry i must plan very large 3CX delivery for my company , there a way to communicate to you without using forum ? Example email for send you my requirement of project and analyse limitation 3CX and receive your suggestion ?

Thanx soo much , bruno.donetti@axitea.it

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi Bruno,

You can find a competent person by using CONTACT link (http://www.3cx.com/company/contact.php) at the top of this page.
    Such size of installation requires deep analysis. Let's say, it is slightly challenging. But nothing is impossible.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Hi Thanx

Bruno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.