• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Vigor2920n sa gsm gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejor

Customer
Reaction score
The router seems to support dual WAN ports as well as a USB, 3G modem. That is all well and good for data connectivity/diversity, but the device does not appear to support SIP. as a gateway. For voice over GSM, I'm pretty sure you will still require a separate GSM gateway.

If you are looking only for a one or two port GSM gateway (to allow GSM calls to and from 3CX) then there have been several models discussed, in the past. GSM SIP gateways are not that common, or popular, in North America as GSM is only one of several Mobile technologies used, and calls to and from mobiles do not have a premium price.

I'm not sue if you are looking for a device that acts as a backup router (over UMTS/3G) or a router VoIP gateway combination. If you already have a router, then you may be looking for something like this http://www.topexuk.com/voibridge.html

I believe that is a four port (trunk) version, there are probably one or two port models from other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norb.p
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.