VIP Call

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bluetel2, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi all,

there is a mean to add VIP call, maybe with call center edition ?

i explain the need. some number are registered like VIP, if this number call the call center it will be the first on waiting call queue.

maybe 3cx ideas ?

tks advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

The only option you have to give priority to a call is with extension exceptions but from what you are asking it won't work as it won't give priority in a queue but rather connect to a specific extension or other destination with specific parameters. But for what you are asking it won't work so it is best posted on http://3cx.ideascale.com/

Regards,

Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

You are welcome, I like your idea now lets hope others do as well. Good luck!!

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Why not forward VIP callers to another Q using exceptions or CallerID-based inbound rules, and that VIP queue won't be accessible otherwise, so it will be empty most of the time? Both queues can even share same agents.

6. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

because this queue will not ring first rather than other queue. this queue will ring like other queue, so maybe it's write VIP, but it's not the best senario, the best is when it's vip call, in all call queue this call take the first place of the queue.

i think's too this idea, and next i remember that this solution has heavy to build and support for a call center, (in this case). For little company with 5 call queue and maybe 10 extension ok, but here it's 200 call queues and some extensions.

but tks for your help and idea ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.