• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Vista home edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

edelcom

Reaction score
Hi,

We have the weirdest problem here:

Some of our numbers can not be called, outgoing works fine. The server doesn't get the invite (so nothing is logged). Other numbers on the same account do work.

The Invite is sent from the provider, as I can see the tcp packet arriving on the server PC (using a packet sniffer).

Reboot server pc -> doesn't help,
Restore config -> doesn't help

Changing the destination of an incoming (DID) number (fi, from internal 401 nr togroup all) and back does solve the problem for a few hours.

Help!!!

config :
Windows Vista Home Premium
3GB mem
CD E2220 CPU
Symantec endpoint security with all traffic allowed on voip ip-adressses, local lan, and all communication from/to 3cx executables allowed.

Re: No incoming calls : Invite on network, no reaction on 3cx

You aren't seeing the invite on just some numbers when using a packet sniffer? That sounds like a problem with your provider,perhaps they aren't sending them? Were these numbers working on another system in the past? What do you get when you call those numbers, a recording, fast busy?

Your installation does not meet the minimum requirements. You must use Vista Business or above. Any home edition is not supported.

Hi,

We advise you Windows XP or Windows 2003/2008 to server with IIS

Although my 3cx is running on xp home i would suggest to use the minimum system riquirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.