Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Vitelity INBOUND and SOURCE ID parameters?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by j_friedrich, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j_friedrich

Hi guys,

I thought I would split this topic from the intial Vitelity topic I posted.....

Under the 'Source ID' tab, We have the source identification by DID checked off. We have entered our DID numbers for our routing. We are not sure about the 'SIP Field containing DID numbers' field. We are having some issues where the calls are not coming in. Currently, the setting we have is 'Request Line URI:User Part'. Also, not sure about what parameters should be in the 'Inbound Parameters' tab? Currently, they are just defaults.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

With the latest version of 3CX I am not having to enter any additional parameters for Vitelity and mine is working fine now. I only have to setup some additional pieces for outbound caller ID.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. j_friedrich

Hi Kerry,

Just thought I would throw that post out there. I have tried some of the defaults and there are some still some issues with calls not getting through. I will keep trolling for any other solutions and will post if I find something different.

Thx.

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The guys at Vitelity are very easy to work with, if you are having problems, give them a buzz or open a ticket and I am sure they will help you get going quickly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.